Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Card 2008


Christmas Greetings one and all! I'm embarrassed to say that I have been terrible about keeping this blog current. My issue is that I only want to use our home computer opposed to me using my company issued laptop (that's the 'good' person in me). By the time I get off my laptop for work the last thing I want to do is get on our home computer and do some surfing. My work load at work is lessening up. The client is going live as we speak so the hours I put in daily should get to a managable level. I just love my new position at work. I'm working in Implementation and doing work as a Business Analyst for interfaces. I enjoy the interaction I have with the client and with the 3rd party vendors and ensuring all the requirements are met. I can't wait to get my next client. I've learned so much with this one and know that the next client will benefit from what I've learned.


Here is a picture of the Christmas card that Clayt and I sent out this year. It's not bad. It was a last minute photo we took. It was cold that day. Well below zero. I really wanted to use a picture we took in Key West of us in October on our 30th anniversary tour of Florida but it wasn't the most becoming picture of me (that darn roll of 'fat/love' I have at my waist line). Anyway, we decided to use this picture.


It's getting late now so I'll sign off for now but will update the blog with other pictures from Christmas and before. We had a great Christmas with family at the cabin and a few weeks before in the Cities.


Only a couple more days left before 2009...let's hope the economy bounces back! :o)

No comments: